Monday 2 April 2012

Memorable Moments: Bob's Burgers: Burgerboss

Quicky Opinion: Burgerboss was a very funny episode of Bob's Burgers, with so many great gags and jokes, I didn't even get all the most memorable moments down (It happens sometimes.). It's always funny watching Bob become obsessed over something, and watching him struggle to get BOBSUX off the Burgerboss leaderboard, to the point where he developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and was high on painkillers for half the episode was great. The kid's escapades were also fun and I liked how everything culminated at the Yacht Club, which made the whole sailing lessons lie more then just an excuse to come up with funny names for Sailing Romance Novels (All Hands on Rick was probably my favorite title). Quicky Grade: 85% (Great)

Memorable Moments

-Business of the Week: A Fridge Too Far Used Appliances

-Burger of the Day #1: Papasa Was A Rolling Stone Burger

-Gene (After hearing the 8-bit Burgerboss music): "That's the song I want to lose it to. Mm-hm-mm."

-Bob: "You know, I was pretty good at this game too. By which I mean, best in the entire school." Louise: "Wow." Bob: "Yeah." Louise: "We would not have been friends." Bob: "I think we would have Louise. I was very cool." Tina: "I'd be your friend. I don't care if nobody likes you." Gene: "It's him or us, Tina!" Tina: "Uhhhhh, I don't know! Don't make me choose!"

-Louise: "We could buy an island!" Bob: "No." Gene: "And then a smaller island nearby.. for farting."

-Bob: "BOBSUX. That's really funny, Jimmy.  Then you know, when I beat your high score, I'm gonna write Jimmy Pesto is an idiot and he doesn't know how to spell sucks! And he's dumb!"

-Burger of the Day #2: Good Night and Good Leek Burger

-Linda: "Oh Bobby, is this turning into another one of your peeing races with Jimmy?"

-Bob: "I broke 100,000." Gene: "Fantastic! (Whispers to Tina) Was it obvious I don't care?" Tina: "Just smile and nod."

-The kids on Bob's Wrist Splints: Gene: "Please tell me they shoot webs." Louise: "Are we finally getting a falcon?" Tina: "I think they're very flattering. Like wrist corsets."

-Linda: "What's going to happen if you can't use your hands?" Louise: "Yeah, how are we going to do our hitchhiking across America trip?" Tina: "Who's going to play harp at my wedding?" Gene: "And how will we become a famous father/son close-up magic team?"

-Linda: "Look at me. Happy times." Bob: "I'M FURIOUS!"

-Tina: "We have a thing?" Bob: "Yep." Tina: "But I don't have anything planned until my birthday next year."

-Louise: "Anyone else think it's odd our first sailing lesson is at night?" Gene: "No!"

-Gene: "I'm going to stow away in a rope bin and fight a rat over a block of cheese." Tina: "If we see any mermaids, I'm going to ask them where their Merginas are."

-Bob: "Now if that guy asks, you're my kids, OK?" Louise: "We are your kids." Bob: "I know, but rub it in his face."

-Gene: "We were made by this guy." Tina: "Yeah!" Louise: "He had sex and then we happened. Deal with it!"

-Louise: "You know what's free? Loading."

-Kevin's Mom: "Uh, how do you know Kevin again?" Tina: "Soccer." Louise: "Church." Gene: "Desert Storm."

-Bob: "What the Hell's a chicken leg got to do with Hamburger's anyways?"

-Linda: "Soo, what knots did you learn? Knots Landing?"

-The kids apparently learned such knots as The Fish Noose, The Walruses Surprise and The Cake and Ice Cream.

-Daryl: "I'm not a nerd, I'm a Videogame Enthusiast!"

-Gene: "I've eaten nine birthday cakes and I still feel empty. I mean, who are these people? Who are you? Who am I?"

-Louise: "We're gonna breeze right past you now, thank you."

-Tina: "Wow, it must be Yacht Prom."

-Tyler: "Your bodyguards asleep wuss." (Punchs Daryl.) Daryl: "Oww." Tyler: "That's for standing up for yourself."

-Louise looking at the flags in the Yahct Club: "What do you think those are for?" Gene: "You get one for every Octopus you kill."

-Linda: "Hoist in the Missinmass." Fantasy Bob: "What?" Linda: "You know what I mean. That thing. The missinmass."

-Linda seeing Bob fighting security like a madman: "What the hell's going on here?" Gene: "It's the Commodore's Ball!"

-Burger of the Day #3: Band on the Bun Burger (Comes with Wings)

-Bob: "Yeah, if we were going to have to be banned for life from some place, I'm glad it's there (The Yacht Club.) Gene: "Yeah, the cavier's too salty." Bob: "Well, technically, cavier is salty, Gene." Gene: "Yeah, but I think they salted it on top of that. They're idiots."

-Linda: "So, you're the Videogame coach?" Daryl: "And you must be Bob's wife. (Looks at Bob) She does have big boobies."

-Daryl: “I decided I don’t wanna be like you. A 60-year-old man, still battling his bully.”

No comments:

Post a Comment